Families Against Cult Teachings, Inc. (F.A.C.T.) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness and educating about destructive groups in the United States and abroad. Providing aid is also a top priority, for which we offer care, guidance, and various kinds of support for victims of undue influence, abuse (child and adult), human trafficking (sex and labor), exploitation, and more.
According to the experts, there are more than 3500 cultic group varieties in the U.S. alone with over four million members. The most powerful of these groups have amassed billions in both money and investments of all kinds, like real estate, newspapers, sports teams, etc. FACT is one of the few organizations in existence whose mission it is to expose these groups for what they truly are and to help those afflicted by them.
The key objectives of FACT are the following:
• Helping victims leave destructive groups and receive the proper counseling for recovery*
• Providing guidance and support to families of victims in high control groups
• Education in high-schools and colleges to inform students about what to watch out for
• Creating and distributing educational content for media outlets
• Monitoring of news sources and sharing the information with the public
• Holding annual events to raise awareness in the general public eye about destructive cult groups